Textual content, graphic content, formats and styles including HTML coding, moral, ownership and intellectual property rights capable of subsisting in the “material” of derivatives is understood to be under copyright, which us either exclusively owned or licensed to Cruising Excursions.
Though every effort has been made to ensure all information is accurate, Cruising Excursions do not accept any liability for any information that has been passed to us by our suppliers, business partners or contractors. We likewise do not accept liability for any information changed without our prior notification.
If you believe any information to be incorrect, please contact us with the nature of your complaint, and we will verify and amend as appropriate at the earliest opportunity.
Within this site there are hyperlinks to third party sites, which you are free to use as you see fit. Cruising Excursions do not accept any liability for the content on third party sites, and accept no liability for information and claims made thereon. We recommend you familiarise yourself with their own terms before using their site.
In the event of any injury, death or loss experienced from using this site, or that of a connected third party, Cruising Excursions cannot accept any responsibility.
In the event that a competent authority or any court of law does not make a judgment against in your favour imposing on www.cruisingexcursions.com for the material contained within this site, we hereby limit our liability to you. In cases relating to our own products or services, to an amount not exceeding twice the value of the goods or services in question and in all other cases, to the sum of £75/100€.
The use of www.cruisingexcursions.com is in accordance with this document, the Terms & Conditions, and are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Cruisingexcursions.com can be accessed for the following:
• To obtain information for services
• To check availability of services
• To transfer bookings
• To purchase other products and services
• To access third party sites
• To print any page for personal use
• To make copies to cache files whilst downloading, on the understanding you DO NOT do any of the below
Non permitted usage
Cruisingexcursions.com cannot be accessed for the following:
• To print, copy, distribute, alter hyperlinks, or any other action deemed invasive for other intentions other than the intended use
• Copy any part of this site for commercial gain
• To breach the law or infringe copyrights
• To risk damage to our operational systems
• To risk damage to other users of the site
• Make fraudulent purchases
This is not an exhaustive list. If it is proven that you have conducted any of these non-permitted usages, or anything else deemed non permissive, or we find ourselves subject to claims by any court of law as a result of your actions, you will indemnify us from and against all costs, actions, liabilities and demands.
Please enter an email address