We are currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic candidates for the following roles:
Guest Service Executive (Call Centre), Customer Services, and Administration Executives
With a good knowledge of the cruise market you will be able to offer guidance and advice both travel agents and direct consumers when recommending shore based tours and activities from our Worldwide portfolio.
We wish to build on our superior customer service experience; increasing customer retention, and maintaining our ‘can do’ ethos within the company.
We are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so you would be expected to work different shift patterns.
We offer 20 days paid holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include: -
• Handling inbound telephone and email enquiries from both travel agents and direct customers
• Using our Live Chat system to assist customers using the website
• Achieve and exceed daily/weekly sales targets
• Maximize all sales opportunities by upselling port transfers, hotel day rooms and other related ancillary products.
• Achieve first call resolution on all sales calls.
We will be looking for the following skills: -
• Previous sales skills within the cruise industry is important but not essential (full training will be given)
• A strong and clear communicator with excellent telephone skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team, dedicated, and flexible
• Computer literate with good Word and Excel skills.
In the first instance please email your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
Please enter an email address