SELECT BY ITINERARY OR PORT
Please enter the number of adults, children, and infants.
If you wish to talk with one of our destination advisers please click on the button below. We will be happy to answer any questions relating to your excursions/activity enquiry.
Weather at 08:24 PM
Temp in C: 8
Temp in F: 46
Powered by World Weather Online
Secure Online Booking
All bookings are taken using the latest 128 bit encryption from Thawte.
We are currently looking for experienced and enthusiastic candidates for the following roles.
CRUISE SHORE EXCURSION CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
With a good knowledge of Cruising you will be able to offer guidance and advice both Agents and direct consumers when recommending shorebased activities from our world wide portfolio of value for money and exciting shore based tours and activities.
We wish to establish a superior customer service experience, promoting customer retention and maintaining our ‘can do’ ethos within the company.
Alternate Saturday working required.
20 days paid holidays per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Handling inbound telephone and email enquiries from both individuals and groups
- Achieve and exceed daily/weekly sales targets
- Maximize all sales opportunities by offering port transfers, day rooms and other related ancillary products.
- Achieve first call resolution on all sales calls.
We will be looking for the following skills:-
- Previous sales skills within the Cruise Industry is essential
- Be a strong and clear communicator with excellent telephone skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, dedicated, and flexible
- Computer literate with good Word and Excel skills.
In the first instance please email your CV to Simonne Fairbanks, Head of Product and Travel Trade Relations: Simonne@cruisingexcursions.com